View job listings
Equal Opportunity Employer
Grandpoint Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Click to review the:
- EEO is the Law poster
- EEO is the Law supplemental poster
- Pay transparency nondiscrimination provision
- Reaffirmation of EEO and Affirmative Action policy
- Federal Employee Polygraph Act poster
- City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at email@example.com.